1/19/09

Austin, Texas

I am home, I am safe, and as sound as I possibly can be with the 2nd semester of law school beginning tomorrow. 

In my 30 days of traveling I entered a place where my world ceases to exist. A law degree does not matter in the dusty bordertown streets of Macao.  English is subordinate to Spanish.  Even, admittedly, a college football game pales in comparison to white sands and clear waters.

With sun darkened skin, salsa beats still resonating through my legs, a rested mind, and a full heart I bring this blog to another brief retirement. Thanks to all readers for traveling with me.

(roelgarcialaw.blogspot.com will be back in the summer - Possibly England, South of Spain, Morocco)

2 comments:

Junrui Chang said...

Congratulations for the success and expect to travel with you again. Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

glad you're safe and sound.