4/9/09

France, Italy, and...

This blog is currently under reconstruction. Honestly, I wasn't happy with the posts from Holland - I hope I didn't lose any of my 10 readers. Inspired by Kanye's blog and on the advent of the end of my first year of law school I pledge to increase the overall quality. What better way to do so then to blog about 30 days in Europe.  Tex, Max, and I are flipping out of here to live life as it should be lived. We fly roundtrip in and out of Paris; the above picture is borrowed from the NYTimes.  Our photos on the upcoming trip will be taken with a new Nikon 300D and the posts will be written from a fresh perspective. Be ready to bookmark this page May 20.

3 comments:

Junrui Chang said...

  You never loose your readers and actually your readers much more than 10. Just some of them don't leave comments. You will get lot's of readers. Just keep the way of thinking and reflecting of life and experiences. People will like to share what you write.
  Expecting to share your new trip in Europe.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs. Can't wait to read about your journey through Europe! Your Tia Juanita and I travled through Europe for 2 months after college graduation and had the time of our lives. We will be traveling with you vicariously!!

Love Nina

Valerie said...

Paris?! I'm so jealous. I would love to visit there again. I love reading your blog, it makes me think back on my time abroad.