10/18/08

Winter Break 2009

Sometimes you must obey your instinct.  Surely, welcome the advice, do the research, weigh the costs and benefits, and put it all in perspective.  Yet, even with an economic approach toward making a decision one's conclusions may not always feel justified. So, simply and elusively enough, be yourself. 

With that consideration, after 2 months of law school, and with finals approaching ominously, I have decided on my next travel destinations.  Just a few minutes ago I pressed "enter" on the keyboard to confirm my ticket purchase and thrust myself into undertaking a new escapade.

I will spend 31 days in Colombia and Venezuela over my winter break.  This blog has been rekindled (updated weekly) and the preparations will now begin (as school allows).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW. That is awesome. Please keep us posted on your next adventure. Take Care. Call me sometime.

Mr. C.