6/28/08

The Route Continued (Mexico)

The map here posted is marked with the tentative route that we will be following through Mexico. The major destinations include: San Cristobal de las Casas, Oaxaca, Veracruz, Mexico City, San Luis Potosi, and Saltillo.

Although I have traveled extensively throughout Mexico, the metropolis of Mexico City has eluded me. Finally, I will get to see, feel, and smell all of what I have been told exists in what used to be the capital of the Aztec Empire.

Also, Saltillo is the city of our family's origin and it will be the final stop before we enter the United States by way of Reynosa, MX.

I just arrived in Houston. Max and I will shop tomorrow for any items we have not yet gathered. I think I'm supposed to start taking my Malaria pills sometime soon. I picked them up yesterday and if anyone has any suggestions on how to swallow bricks please let me know.

1 comment:

Alexandra Cerutti said...

Hey you,

I am looking forward to reading about your travels! You are so inspiring -- I continue to amazed by you. Have soooooooo much fun and try not to come back with any diseases.

As for the swallowing...as a former pillaphobe, I do have some pointers, but I'd really be opening myself up to some thatswhatshesaids here. Just do it, I hear malaria is rough.

Much love,
Ali