8/4/09

Visiting Home

I was in San Francisco for two weeks in July and toiled with the possibility of writing about the trip. I refrained but it has haunted me since. This is a travel blog solely, so the conflict is over whether or not I should write about places that I call home: California, Texas, New York. I understand that it is now considered fact there is an innate human desire to whisper sweet nothings to the public via internet (twitter, facebook, away messages). I therefore choose to succumb by expanding my blog to include U.S. getaways. With that disclaimer off my chest I can bring this site back to life, starting tomorrow. I'll be back in New York for 6 days for 30 mins of job interview and the difference in time spent rolling around with my favorite city in the world.

No comments: