6/20/09

Lasting Images

One morning I was in Paris and by afternoon I was back in Houston, TX.  To be able to be on two different continents on the same day is a feat that will never lost its luster in my mind.  On my final day in Paris I walked the city until I felt saturated with its beauty.  30 days of rapid fire travel leaves little time for reflection.  I was reminded that reflection can not occur by force, but will only happen naturally over time. Over the coming months before law school begins again I will learn from all the sights, sounds, and feelings experienced and endured during my European Tour.  As it was art and image that dominated my experiences I believe it was only fitting that my blog became more visual than literary. With that I bring the blog again to a temporary close, and do so with a singular photo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey roel i enjoyed reading about ur travels .if arriba continues, i hope to put a travel column and perhaps, print (with ur permission) some of ur articles.are u in austin ? email me back)or call me at 385-7372.maybe we can meetin the near future. Best,.Romeo