6/6/09

Cinque Terre Trail

As I mentioned before, Cinque Terre is approrpriately named so because it is made up of 5 towns.  The trails connecting the towns create a national park.  It took 4 hours, with stops at each town, to complete the entire trek.  Each had its own unique qualities.  The foccacia bread made fresh daily is some of the best I have ever had.  It is given added flavor by adding olive, sardines, tomatos, pesto, or whatever your healthy heart desires.  The bread was all the fuel I needed to make it through.  The views were bird's- eye and the other trekkers friendly.  At one interval I put the ipod headphones in my ears and picked up the pace to the soundtrack of The Godfather.  I mean I know that is lame, but I could have been worse.  I could have played Journey's "Dont Stop, Believing."



1 comment:

angiebaby said...

I am so behind in my LSBT blog reading! Love the new direction, lots of fab pics and blurbs. Keep em coming and continue to have a fab time. Since I've only been to parts of Spain and London in Europe, I'm taking a new adventure with these reads. Keep em coming!