6/6/09

Leaning Tower of Pisa

The leaning tower was,  in the words of Sam Bradford (OU Sucks), "unreal." I can't remember whether Pisa had stuck in my mind because of the history books or the Ninja Turtles. Either way, I did it.  I was there.  I saw this huge structure inebriated and stumbling over.  It was only a quick stop over on the way to Florence, but it was a necessary one.  Strategic, and important, we were in and out like California burgers and on our way in no time. 
What in the world are tourists doing? Seriously, is there any travel self-respect.  I think just about everyone returned to 8 years old and did some kind of pose deserving of deportation.  I caught a couple of those quality moves in this shot.
Um. In his defense, Max was making fun of everyone else and I happened to have the trigger finger of a sniper.  He is a good sport for letting me post this one.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

LOL! people get really creative with those poses. glad you went! we only stayed one night, not much to do there except for the tower