6/4/09

Lausanne Switzerland

Swiss Cheese. Swiss army knife. Swiss Family Robinson. I was very limited on any ideas of what Switzerland would offer. Not as limited as I have suggested but I am making a point. We wouldn’t have enough time to give the country a full check-up so we just checked the vitals. Max and I split so I could visit a friend from Texas Law who is studying law in Lausanne. The town is the cleanest one to which I have ever been. I commented that the weather and style felt very San Francisco and turns out the all-knowing books describe it that way exactly. The alps sit up close to the lake and create a geography teacher’s dream. I will remember Lausanne for the fresh air, friendship and Ferraris. The last of which there were plenty.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome! Keep the pics coming!