6/10/09

Recommendations

One of my favorite parts of traveling Europe is being able to use recommendations from friends (Shout to Erik S, and Kelly R).  In Barcelona I drank a few beers at bar Wall St., (David L) where the price of the drinks fluctuate according to in-bar demand, in Cinque Terre I soaked in sun (Nick A-G, among others), and in Florence I believe my good friend Matt F's recs saved the city.  He studied abroad here and gave me a whole outline of great places to eat/drink/see.  The Ribolata dish at the top was the best of them all (The 5 dance floor club Central Park was a close 2nd).  I'm still unsure what was all in it, but I will go with vegetables mostly. By far, the best dish we have had in Europe. Even Max agreed and this is no small feat.  So visit Marios pictured below if you ever go to Florence. (Pete G and John B will use the recs soon).

No comments: