12/10/08

Incomplete


I am 2 finals and 8 days away from this trip yet my mind is not ready to give it the attention and respect it deserves.  Likewise, I can't give this blog the breath that would give it life. It is just not time, nor is there time to be spared.  Crim and Con finals await, so Colombia will have to wait.  However, I have at least planned a tentative itinerary.  The map here posted shows the incomplete route. I have a roundtrip flight out of Bogota.  Do I head to Venezuela? Will I have time? Is it worth the rush? (or in my famous words) Why not? If this post seems a bit disoriented then I am succeeding in conveying how my thoughts are right now - like this route, a bit incomplete. Crim on Friday, Con 4 days later, 2 nights of liberation, and then I'm out. 

I may just post again this weekend while saturated with caffeine and adrenaline so time to bookmark.  Oh, and  UT 45 - OU 35.

No comments: