8/14/11

Post-Bar Trip:Eastern Europe

So begins my last month of continuous uninterrupted freedom for the foreseeable future. It is now August of 2011. This fact holds great significance in that I am in a state of sanity at a date following the blurred days of July 26th, 27th, 28th. I scribbled the Texas Bar Examination over that period. My eyesight is worse from incessant focus and my right eyelid has only recently ceased quivering after 3 months of persistence. Yet, I am still here. I am still thinking and writing. I am now traveling.
The nomadic life has begun. It started soon after the test in Austin and continued in New York. Henceforth, my good buddy Samir and I will be tackling Krakow, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, and some Croatian islands. After we depart ways, Kiki and I will reunite and bask in Greece and Turkey.
I will be blogging at leisure as all responsibilities and onerous tasks are set aside for this last time. This will be decompression at it's finest. I will call cafes home and contemporary art museums my backyard. Bars and clubs will be my playground and running my church. Basically, before I morphed into a lawyer this is what I did.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to following the journey!